This course enables you to hone your training techniques and share your passion for coffee with others.
Learn effective training skills through understanding basic communication, identifying needs and structuring an effective lesson plan. Deliver constructive feedback and evaluation through questioning and listening skills and put it all together to help manage quality within a coffee focussed environment
- Basic communication - explore how the environment as well as the trainer and trainee behaviors impact learning
- What do we need? - be able to identify and assess training needs within a coffee focused environment
- Why, who, what, where - identify how to prepare and deliver a coaching and/or structured training session
- "That would be great if…" - understand how to provide constructive feedback to aid learning and development
- I can do it - practice giving constructive feedback and understand the importance of evaluating training
10am-4pm including a break
FREE TO ALL QUALIFYING MATTHEW ALGIE CUSTOMERS
*Courses are subject to availability
Availability for this course
Our SCA training courses are taught from our training campuses in Glasgow, London & Dublin. View our course availability below then click the 'Still Interested?' tab to contact, book or enquire about future classes.
|1st July 2020
|25th November 2020
|2nd June 2020
|8th September 2020