Synesso MVP & MVPH 2-Group
Synesso is known for creating machines of unparalleled thermal stability, user-friendliness and reliability.
This product is available to rent or buy. You can also purchase now & pay via interest free monthly instalments!
Matthew Algie is the official UK, Ireland & European Distributor of Synesso. Based in Seattle, Synesso was born of the desire to bring the most temperature stable espresso machine to the market. Owner and designer Mark Barnett’s unwavering drive to innovate is evident in the many advances that Synesso continues to make.
The Synesso team works tirelessly to produce the most barista friendly, dependable and responsive equipment on the market, hand crafting each machine to order. After all. A well-made espresso machine is the foundation of a great coffee experience.
Synesso MVP & MVP Hydra
Consistency. It’s the Holy Grail for serious baristas - but not always easy to achieve. Synesso’s MVP technology enables you to set and save recipe parameters in seconds - then perfectly repeat them time and time again.
Prefer a manual setting? No problem. Each group head on the MVP can be set to manual mode, manual programme mode or volumetric mode - to suite any given user.
This caters for volume-specific dosing in cafes where speed and consistency are of the essence, without sacrificing the ability to manually set various coffees to exact specifications. You no longer need to choose between control and repeatability. You can get it all from one machine.
How to use the Synesso MVP Hydra
- Consistency. Dial in and save recipes that can be repeated to perfection every time. Up to 6 unique programme positions per group head.
- Temperature control. Individually PID temperature controlled group heads
- Pressure profiling. 4 stage pressure ramping (MVPH model)
- Flexibility. Switch from manual mode (M) to manual programme mode (MP) to volumetric mode (VP) to suit a wide range of users.
- Information. The digital display on each group head tells you the brew mode, the programme being used - and the pressure stage via a brew graph
- Water flow precision. 4 magnet flow meters double the water precision and advanced software allow you to increase or reduce water output to meet your needs
- Reliability. Synesso machines are known for their industry-leading reliability and superior build quality
- Customisation. Tailor your machine with wooden accessories, coloured powder coating or logo panel
Synesso’s MVP technology enables you to set and save recipe parameters in seconds - then perfectly repeat them time and time again.
Download Brochure (3kb)
- Water: 15mm (min 3 bar pressure)
- Waste: 32mm (directly below counter)
- Power: 28 amps max draw, 230 volts single phase
All the details:
MVP/MVPHydra 2 group
- Brew Tank Capacity: 1.9L x 2
- Steam Tank Capacity: 7.7l
- Height: 534mm
- Width: 762mm
- Weight: 70kg empty
No more hard water.
In some parts of the UK, hard water's a real problem: it can damage your machine and affect the quality of your coffee.
That's why we supply a free Brita Filter unit with your machine - it's all part of your service rental contract. And yes, you can order replacement cartridges straight from us.
We're with you every step of the way to help your team make consistently brilliant coffee. Here's how.
We'll come to you: every one of our coffee sales managers is a qualified coffee trainer. Perfect for helping to make sure your team get the most from your new piece of equipment. To take things further, why not book on to one of our SCA accredited barista courses taught via our coffee training schools in Glasgow, London or Dublin?
Installation and service
From hooking-up a new machine to coaxing one back to life, we're here for you. We have our very own service engineers, covering the UK and Ireland. If your machine needs a spot of TLC, we'll leap into action. In 2018, Matthew Algie customers benefited from an industry leading first-time-fix rate of 94%