Rancilio 3-Group (Classe 7 Tall)
Ideal for tall takeaway cups – but with pull-out cup stands for precise pouring into crockery too.
A big, easy to use three group machine that's perfect when you serve a steady stream of takeaway and sit-in customers. Sure, there's the height to accommodate the largest of paper cups. But with one flick of the pull-out cup stands, it's ready for even the dinkiest of ristrettos.
This machine also comes with optional I-Steam wands.
- Large capacity - 16 litre boiler
- Hard-working - 2 steam wands and a hot water outlet
- Easy - push-button selections to match your drinks menu
- Comfortable - cool-touch steam wands with ergonomic handles
- Precise pouring - with space for tall cups, and pull-out trays for small ones
- Economical - portion-controlled hot water to help save energy
- Tidy - the deep drip tray deals with spillages and mess
- Versatile - supplied with a double portafilter and single portafilter
- Accurate - easy-to-read water pressure monitors
- Practical- with built-in cup warmer
- Water: 15mm (min 3 bar pressure)
- Waste: 32mm (directly below counter)
- Power: 30 amp
All the details:
- Boiler capacity: 16 litres
- Height: 520mm
- Width: 1010mm
- Depth: 540mm
- Weight: 72kg
No more hard water.
In some parts of the UK, hard water's a real problem: it can damage your machine and affect the quality of your coffee.
That's why we supply a free Brita Filter unit with your machine - it's all part of your service rental contract. And yes, you can order replacement cartridges straight from us.
We're with you every step of the way to help your team make consistently brilliant coffee. Here's how.
We'll come to you: every one of our coffee sales managers is a qualified coffee trainer. Perfect for helping to make sure your team get the most from your new piece of equipment. To take things further, why not book on to one of our SCA accredited barista courses taught via our coffee training schools in Glasgow, London or Dublin?
Installation and service
From hooking-up a new machine to coaxing one back to life, we're here for you. We have our very own service engineers, covering the UK and Ireland. If your machine needs a spot of TLC, we'll leap into action. In 2018, Matthew Algie customers benefited from an industry leading first-time-fix rate of 94%