Rancilio 2-Group Compact (Classe 5)
A practical yet highly versatile machine that stands out for its space-saving size.
This product is available to rent or buy. You can also purchase now & pay via interest free monthly instalments!
A compact traditional espresso machine that will sit comfortably in any surroundings.
It's perfectly compact, considering how many features it manages to cram in. It doesn't compromise on looks either. The design is a mixture of classic stainless steel, polished chrome and classic dark grey.
- The smaller footprint of this machine enables it to fit where others can’t
- All the style and features of a traditional espresso machine
- 4 drink size selections and free flow button for ease of use
- Comes supplied with single and double cup portafilters
- Unique anti-syphon system to prevent milk entering the boiler
- 4 in-built safety features
- Consistency of performance shot after shot
- Visible water pressure and water level monitors for operator information
- Ease of Operation - 4 drink size selections and free flow button for ease of use at all skill levels
- Ergonomic Design - From the curved portafilter to the C-Lever steam wand, busy baristas will thank you
- Compact - Ideal for smaller work spaces where performance is still vital
- Reliable - All components are built to the same standard that Rancilio since they introduced their first Espresso coffee machine in 1927
- Stylish & understated - A compact traditional espresso machine that will sit comfortably in any surroundings
Brochure: Rancilio 2-Group Compact (Classe 5)
Download brochure (214kb)
- Water: 15mm (min 3 bar pressure)
- Waste: 32mm (directly below counter)
- Power: 13 amp (3000W)
All the details:
- Boiler capacity: 5 litres
- Height: 520mm
- Width: 610mm
- Depth: 540mm
- Weight: 48kg (when full)
We're with you every step of the way to help your team make consistently brilliant coffee. Here's how.
We'll come to you: every one of our coffee sales managers is a qualified coffee trainer. Perfect for helping to make sure your team get the most from your new piece of equipment. To take things further, why not book on to one of our SCA accredited barista courses taught via our coffee training schools in Glasgow, London or Dublin?
Installation and service
From hooking-up a new machine to coaxing one back to life, we're here for you. We have our very own service engineers, covering the UK and Ireland. If your machine needs a spot of TLC, we'll leap into action. In 2018, Matthew Algie customers benefited from an industry leading first-time-fix rate of 94%