Rancilio 2-Group (Classe 7)
Easy to use and incredibly versatile – this machine combines Italian style with Swiss engineering.
An exceptionally clever machine that doesn't require your team to study for a PhD in Baristology. Everything about it is designed to make your life easier and reduce costs. That includes portion control on hot water, through to self-purging steam wands. The design is a mixture of classic stainless steel, polished chrome and slick dark grey.
- Hard-working: large capacity 11 litre boiler, 2 steam wands and a water outlet
- Easy - push-button selections to match your drinks menu
- Comfortable - cool-touch steam wands with ergonomic handles
- Versatile - supplied with a double portafilter and single portafilter
- Practical- with built-in cup warmer
- Economical - portion-controlled hot water to help save energy
- Tidy - the deep drip tray deals with spillages and mess
- Accurate - easy-to-read water pressure monitors
- Water: 15mm (min 3 bar pressure)
- Waste: 32mm (directly below counter)
- Power: 20 amp
All the details:
- Boiler capacity: 11 litres
- Height: 520mm
- Width: 770mm
- Depth: 540mm
- Weight: 56kg
No more hard water.
In some parts of the UK, hard water's a real problem: it can damage your machine and affect the quality of your coffee.
That's why we supply a free Brita Filter unit with your machine - it's all part of your service rental contract. And yes, you can order replacement cartridges straight from us.
We're with you every step of the way to help your team make consistently brilliant coffee. Here's how.
We'll come to you: every one of our coffee sales managers is a qualified coffee trainer. Perfect for helping to make sure your team get the most from your new piece of equipment. To take things further, why not book on to one of our SCA accredited barista courses taught via our coffee training schools in Glasgow, London or Dublin?
Installation and service
From hooking-up a new machine to coaxing one back to life, we're here for you. We have our very own service engineers, covering the UK and Ireland. If your machine needs a spot of TLC, we'll leap into action. In 2018, Matthew Algie customers benefited from an industry leading first-time-fix rate of 94%