3 DAys, 25 points
Delve deeper into the science of extraction focusing on temperature and its impacts, acidity levels through the brewing, how water quality will affect extraction and flavour and extract to a given percentage using charting and refractometry.
What we will cover
- Roast levels and how this affects flavour
- Take a look at by-pass and how this can be used to better the cup
- Grind size, extraction, temperature and water chemistry
- The break down of coffee aroma, taste and how it changes with time
- Ways of holding brewed coffee
Ideal for someone who has completed the intermediate level with a further 12 months experience working towards a professional career in coffee
Member £825 including exam, Cert Fee (180 EUR) and VAT
Non Member £900 including exam, Cert Fee (270 EUR) and
Availability for this course
Our trainers are in the process of updating their class schedules – use the contact form below under the ‘Still Interested’ section to get in touch with a member of the team and they will be able to advise when our next class will be taking place!