World of Coffee June 2016
Wednesday, June 01, 2016 |
Coffee Industry Insights, Coffee Sourcing, Product News, Espresso Warehouse, Barista Training and Resources, Customers, Offers and Promotions, Events and Barista Competitions, Coming Soon
We're delighted to be exhibiting at SCAE World of Coffee Exhibition 2016, running from 23rd to 25th June at Dublin’s RDS. Join us on stand F2 (right at the entrance) for three zones of sampling, competitions and events - and to meet some extra-special guests.
- We’ll be sampling hand roasted coffee three-ways (espresso, single serve filter and cold brew) - unveiling some brand new coffees
- Omar Rodriguez, General Manager of Capucas co-operative, Honduras, will be bringing along some of the co-operative's competition-winning coffee samples
- Mark Barnett – owner and designer of Synesso artisan espresso machines – will be flying in from Seattle to demonstrate our brand new Synesso offering.
- Industry legend Reg Barber ‘Tamperman’ will be on stand every day with his own display
- Chalk artist Niall Marron will be creating works of art throughout the show – and offering somebody the chance to win free chalk art for the day.
- Our Technical Director Ewan Reid will be chairing a discussion on Supply Chain Perspectives at the Sustainability Forum on Saturday 25 June
- Our Espresso Warehouse team will be on hand with Suki, Chocolate Abyss, Wooden Spoon and blended drinks
- We'll be hosting several interactive sessions on stand as detailed below
Book your on-stand VIP events!
Spaces are limited so please RSVP to WOC@matthewalgie.com to secure your place.
Cupping with Capucas, Honduras
Sample competition-winning coffees with Omar Rodriguez, Capucas General Manager.
- Thursday 12pm - fully booked
- Thursday 3pm
- Friday 10am.
Join Urnex for some invaluable insights.
Suki Tea Sessions: by Suki founder Oscar Woolley
We look forward to seeing you in Dublin.
« back to index