Introducing our Summer catalogue 2016
Tuesday, March 01, 2016 |
Product News, Espresso Warehouse
Our new Espresso Warehouse products for Summer 2016 have landed. This includes all of the summer drinks kit and inspiration you need for a successful season – from expert blenders and delicious ingredients to recipe ideas and all the eye-catching POS you need to drive sales.
Anything guilt-free? You bet. Lots of your customers are increasingly health conscious. So is our range – with new Suki matcha tea, sugar free DaVinci syrups and stacks of new gluten free treats, including two irresistible Broderick’s bars and an expanded Wooden Spoon selection.
Across our website you’ll find plenty of other new additions, including:
- Brew kit - introducing the Toddy cold brewer and the Bonavita temperature control kettle
- Reg Barber Tampers – two luxurious new additions to our range
- Barista kit - we’ve added four stencils and a tea timer
- KeepCup colours – bright, popular, and eco-friendly
- Mumbai Railway Chai – the authentic flavours of Masala Chai
- Willie’s Cacao – three irresistible new chocolate bars
- Barista Book – a fascinating new read from Tristan Stephenson
We’ve also made a few changes to existing lines. You’ll notice a bigger pack size for several Wooden Spoon biscuits. Our Toffee Muffin has been replaced with a tempting Raspberry & White Chocolate option. And we’re replacing Suki East African Green with Green Tea Sencha.
Browse the full range at www.espressowarehouse.com
« back to index