Faema Emblema 2-Group
A traditional machine with graphic design flair, it's right at the top of our range.
Designed by automotive legends Giugiaro Design, the understated lighting and sleek exterior aren't the end of the story. One turbo and one manual steam wand are perfect for beginners and experts alike, while the large boiler helps produce cup after cup of excellent coffee. Ideal for the busiest coffee shops.
- Ergonomic - the portafilter design helps relieve strain on your baristas
- Hard working - smart boiler technology heats water efficiently, as well as boosting steam and hot water capacity
- Roomy - space for 16oz takeaway cups (with a pull-out tray for espresso cups)
- Precise - group head temperature stability control helps you achieve the perfect espresso every time
Faema Emblema 2-Group
Right at the top of our range. Looks the part too.
Download Brochure (159kb)
- Water: 15mm (min 3 bar pressure)
- Waste: 32mm (directly below counter)
- Power: 20 amp
All the details:
- Boiler capacity: 11 litres
- Height: 590mm
- Width: 800mm
- Depth: 565mm
- Weight: 87.5kg (when full)
No more hard water.
In some parts of the UK, hard water's a real problem: it can damage your machine and affect the quality of your coffee.
That's why we supply a free Brita Filter unit with your machine - it's all part of your service rental contract. And yes, you can order replacement cartridges straight from us.
Sure, the machine's important. But we're here with you at every step, to help your team make consistently brilliant coffee. Here's how.
We'll come to you: every one of our coffee sales managers is a qualified coffee trainer. Perfect for helping to make sure your team get the most from your new piece of equipment. To take things further, why not book onto one of our Coffee School courses in London, Dublin or Glasgow?
Installation and service
From hooking-up a new machine to coaxing one back to life, we're here for you. We have our very own service engineers, covering the UK and Ireland. They're fast: call, and an engineer will usually be with you in just 180 minutes. They're also rather impressive: we fix an astonishing 99% of problems first time around.