Intense (with milk fridge)
Intended for use in self-service locations when a staff member can attend for maintenance & supervision.
Simple to operate & easy to maintain. The Coffee Intense is an efficient, versatile machine which delivers 18, high quality beverages at the touch of a button.
- Fully automatic - Can be used front-of-counter by customers
- Easy to maintain - Detacheable drip tray for easy cleaning
- Well-engineered - Neat & tidy construction with well-thought out interior and bean hopper viewing window
- Simple to operate - Large, intuitive touchscreen interface for ease of use
- Large 8L milk fridge - Saves countertop space
- Energy-saver - Reduces power consumption when idle
Fully automatic entry-level bean to cup machine.
Download brochure (409kb)
- Water: plumbed or unplumbed (min 1.5 bar pressure or tank feed)
- Waste: plumbed or unplumbed
- Power: Single phase 13 amp power supply
All the details:
- Height: Machine (570mm), Fridge (570mm)
- Width: Machine (346mm), Fridge (254mm)
- Depth: Machine (518mm), Fridge (250mm)
- Weight: Machine (25kg when empty), Fridge (5kg when empty)
No more hard water.
In some parts of the UK, hard water's a real problem: it can damage your machine and affect the quality of your coffee.
That's why we supply a free Brita Filter unit with your machine - it's all part of your service rental contract. And yes, you can order replacement cartridges straight from us.
You expect a bean-to-cup machine to simply turn on and work. To be fair, that's pretty accurate. But there are times when our expert support is really going to make a difference.
Cleaning, milk storage and basic problem-solving - your coffee sales manager will deliver in-house training to make sure your team are up-to-speed with the basics.
Installation and Service
Even the simplest machines need a bit of technical TLC once in a while. And everything needs to be set up and installed in the first place. That's why we have our very own service engineers, covering the UK and Ireland. They're fast: call, and an engineer will usually be with you in just 180 minutes. They're also rather impressive: we fix an astonishing 99% of problems first time around.