It doesn’t like to boast, but the Egro One really does set a new standard in fully automatic machines.
The quality of coffee is fantastic. But really, it's all about the big, easy-to-use touchscreen, guiding the customer through the full choice of products. You can even programme it to play videos or promotions.
- Fully automatic - can be used front-of-counter by customers
- Fast - the fastest delivery in its class
- Productive- create up to 100 cappuccinos or lattes an hour
- Large 6L milk fridge- it's lockable too
- Clever cleaning - automatic rinse and step-by-step process make it easy for your team
- Huge range - create up to 48 products
- Programmable touchscreen - create your own promotions and even play
- Milk monitor - know exactly when you need to refill
- Flexible- can be used front or back of house, with options for steam wand, coin/token slots and even
a hot chocolate attachment.
Great coffee for the touchscreen generation.
Download brochure (516kb)
- Water: 15mm (min 3 bar pressure)
- Waste: 32mm (directly below counter)
- Power: 30 amp
All the details:
- Height: 790mm
- Width: 610mm
- Depth: 575mm
- Weight: 86kg (when full)
No more hard water.
In some parts of the UK, hard water's a real problem: it can damage your machine and affect the quality of your coffee.
That's why we supply a free Brita Filter unit with your machine - it's all part of your service rental contract. And yes, you can order replacement cartridges straight from us.
You expect a bean-to-cup machine to simply turn on and work. To be fair, that's pretty accurate. But there are times when our expert support is really going to make a difference.
Cleaning, milk storage and basic problem-solving - your coffee sales manager will deliver in-house training to make sure your team are up-to-speed with the basics.
Installation and Service
Even the simplest machines need a bit of technical TLC once in a while. And everything needs to be set up and installed in the first place. That's why we have our very own service engineers, covering the UK and Ireland. They're fast: call, and an engineer will usually be with you in just 180 minutes. They're also rather impressive: we fix an astonishing 99% of problems first time around.