Egro One Pure
This semi-automatic variant of Egro One is ideal behind busy sales counters .
Like Egro One, coffee is ground and extracted at the touch of a button, but to add a little barista theatre, milk is prepared manually by the operator using the integrated steam wand. The touch keypad with up to 16 drink options keeps this model simpler and more cost effective than its self-service counterpart. Perfect behind busy sales counters.
- Semi-automatic: freshly ground and brewed espressos at the touch of a button with a steam wand for preparing milk
- Productive- create up to 250 espressos in an hour
- Compact: with no integrated fridge, the counter space usage is minimal
- Clever cleaning - automatic rinse and step-by-step process make it easy for your team
- Flexible: Integrated hot water outlet for making tea and options for a hot chocolate attachment
- Water: 15mm (min 3 bar pressure)
- Waste: 32mm (directly below counter)
- Power: 30 amp
All the details:
- Height: 770mm
- Width: 300mm
- Depth: 570mm
- Weight: 56kg (when full)
No more hard water.
In some parts of the UK, hard water's a real problem: it can damage your machine and affect the quality of your coffee.
That's why we supply a free Brita Filter unit with your machine - it's all part of your service rental contract. And yes, you can order replacement cartridges straight from us.
You expect a bean-to-cup machine to simply turn on and work. To be fair, that's pretty accurate. But there are times when our expert support is really going to make a difference.
Cleaning, milk storage and basic problem-solving - your coffee sales manager will deliver in-house training to make sure your team are up-to-speed with the basics.
Installation and Service
Even the simplest machines need a bit of technical TLC once in a while. And everything needs to be set up and installed in the first place. That's why we have our very own service engineers, covering the UK and Ireland. They're fast: call, and an engineer will usually be with you in just 180 minutes. They're also rather impressive: we fix an astonishing 99% of problems first time around.