Two Irresistible new Biscuits from Wooden Spoon

Monday, October 28, 2013 | Tags: ,

Make way, appetite. Wooden Spoon have baked up a storm with two new biscuits: a gluten free deliciously tempting Chocolate Orange and Almond biscuit and a crunchy Salted Caramel and Peanut biscuit.

Both flavours are lovingly baked, exclusively for us, in a small family bakery on the West Coast of Scotland.  The perfect accompaniment to a freshly brewed Matthew Algie coffee.

Organic Gluten Free Chocolate Orange and Almond

Gluten Free Orange

These gluten free treats are a perfect combination of crunchy almond, a hint of sweet orange oil and an indulgent chocolate base.

Organic Salted Caramel and Peanut

Caramel Peanut Biscuit

These biscuits combine delicious sweet and savoury flavours to make a tempting, moreish treat. Truly irresistible.

Packaged in pairs, Wooden Spoon biscuits are  the perfect treat for your customers, whether sitting in or taking away.

...and a brand new display rack too

Wooden Spoon Rack

This space-friendly counter top merchandising rack will help get those biscuits noticed. It holds three boxes of your favourite flavours. What's not to like!

Wooden spoon products are exclusively distributed by Matthew Algie and Espresso Warehouse. For further information visit www.espressowarehouse.com.

« back to index

9 comments

Gravatar of Jennifer darnborough

Jennifer darnborough said:
January 14th, 2014

Is there anywhere you can buy these apart from coffee shops? Have you tried selling to Wholefoods or Holland and Barrett?

Gravatar of mairi f. brown

mairi f. brown said:
November 8th, 2014

Please send me prices as i would like to purchase these biscuits as they are lovely. Thank you

Gravatar of Victoria Moore

Victoria Moore said:
February 2nd, 2015

Hi I saw your gluten free biscuits and would like to know how much you sell them for as looking for gluten free range for health club I work in.
Many thanks
Vicki

Gravatar of carmel flynn

carmel flynn said:
February 28th, 2015

Do u have an irish supplier...I'm interested in the gluten free cookies for coffee shop.
Thanking you
CARMEL.

Gravatar of Angela Fitzpatrick

Angela Fitzpatrick said:
April 9th, 2015

Today I had the luxury of testing your glutin free biscuit . Please can you tell me where I can purchase them from. Thank you

Gravatar of Elaine hindmarsh

Elaine hindmarsh said:
August 9th, 2015

absolutely delicious biscuits , theres celliac in my family so were all trying to go gluten free. These buscuits taste brilliant and I wish i could buy these in packets locally in stevenston in ayrshire x

Gravatar of Rhona

Rhona said:
November 18th, 2015

Can i buy these direct from you so that i can have a supply of gluten free biscuits at home ?

Gravatar of Susan Addison

Susan Addison said:
April 12th, 2016

Are your gf biscuits available to buy online , I love these but can't find them any where near , do you sell to the public , thanks

Gravatar of Diana

Diana said:
August 13th, 2016

I was at Bean Central today, and delighted to see tat there were gluten free biscuits available and I had the Wooden Spoon Raspberry and White Chocolate Biscuits which , I have to tell you, are the most delicious biscuits I ever tasted The coffee was great too! I wish these biscuits were available to buy in the supermarkets, but as they don't seem to be, I am going to have to try to recreate them myself at home. Wish me luck!