1 DAY, 5 points
This one day class focuses on the core skills required to start brewing great tasting filter coffee covering all brew variables and looking at commonly used devices.
What we will cover
- Brewing guidelines for industry standard coffee
- Brewing variables ratio of water to coffee, grind size, brewing time, water temperature and brewing turbulence
- Look at different brewing methods and methodology for V60, Chemex, AeroPress and more
- Apply method based on grind size
- No prior knowledge required but recommend sitting the ‘introduction to coffee’ module to ignite a passion for great tasting coffee.
£240 including exam, Cert Fee (60 EUR) and VAT
Availability for this course
Our SCA training courses are taught from our training campuses in Glasgow, London & Dublin. View our course availability below then click the 'Still Interested?' tab to contact, book or enquire about future classes.
||9.00 - 17.00